5 Principles from Ephesians 1.3-14
- God Chose Us and Predestined Us (v. 4, 5)
- God Chose Us According to His Will (v. 5, 9, 11)
- God's Purpose is His Glory (v. 6, 12, 14)
- God's Will is Comprehensive (v. 11)
- We Hear the Gospel and Believe (v. 13)
Some Key Quotes
It would not be so wonderful that we should choose God;
the wonder is that God should choose us.
I sought the Lord,
And afterwards I knew
He moved my soul to seek Him,
It was not that I found,
O Savior true;
No, I was found by Thee.