- Purity is God's will for your life, and God's will is always the best way to live (v. 3, 7).
- Impurity is a sign that you are not a follower of Christ (v. 5).
- Impurity damages, wrongs, and hurts those you are impure with (v. 6).
- God is the avenger of those damaged, wronged, and hurt by your impurity (v. 6).
- Disregarding God's call to purity is rebellion against God himself (v. 8).
Thursday, October 1, 2009
5 Reasons for Purity on a Thursday
This world offers many opportunities for failing at purity. Fortunately God offers countless reasons to fight for your purity. Here are 5 of them from 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8.