Friday, January 22, 2010

Right to Life Sunday

This Sunday many churches will be focused on the sanctity of human life. Check out this post from Justin Taylor:

Tomorrow, as many of you know, is the 37th anniversary of Roe v. Wade. I’ll be posting an interview about how the decision can be overturned.

But let me commend for you a video that’s not about abortion per se, but rather about the dignity and value of human life. I’ve posted it before, but I’m doing so again, as it’s one of the most life-affirming, heart-rending videos I’ve ever seen.

I thank God for these parents who valued life and loved their son, and I think God for the short life of little Eliot Mooney, whom God is using to proclaim his glory.

I encourage you to watch the video and to pass it along.

99 Balloons from Igniter Media on Vimeo.

Taylor also provides another post on what can be done to overturn Roe v. Wade.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for renewing my pespective on life, but also the beauty of loving parents. God was glorified in their loving care seeing Eliot as God sees him.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis