Monday, July 11, 2011

My Top 10 Websites

I thought it might be fun to think about the top websites I visit and see where you surf too. Here are my top 10 (no order intended here).
  1. My Yahoo! (Yahoo personalized with news, sports, email, local weather, and more. This is my homepage. )
  2. Amazon (There almost every day and usually multiple times a day)
  3. Justin Talyor's Blog (My favorite Christian blog)
  4. Facebook (Using this less and less, but still helpful for connecting with people)
  5. Twitter (#nocomment)
  6. CBS Sports (Usually there a couple times a day at least, and I have to check the White Sox and Bulls there since I don't get them on TV)
  7. Biblegateway (Lots of time here on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays as I study)
  8. The Resurgence (Another great blog for life and ministry)
  9. CNN & Time (I don't go to Fox News much because of the racy photos they always have at the bottom, and I'm tired of the supposed "Conservative News Network")
  10. Blogger, Vimeo, Oxford Bible Fellowship (I put these three together because they all have to do with updating this blog)
That's my top ten. What are your top websites?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Lifehacker (Generally a good place to find the latest on tech and other "life hacks.")

    2. Facebook (Philosophically I hate the idea that I am in essence becoming a product that will be sold to others through data mining, but oh well.)

    3. Jerusalem Post/The Telegraph (Israel news/world news)

    4. Apartment Therapy/Valet (Good aesthetic inspiration.)

    5. Sovereign Man (Interesting finance suggestions)

    6. It's Tactical (Cool military gear/info)

    7. Art of Manliness (Man skills!)

    8. Dave Ramsey Website (I love him)

    9. Grace To You (Have to love MacArthur)

    10. Manybooks.net (A ton of free ebooks in every format imaginable)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis