Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to School

I've taken a while off from the blog while getting ready for the Fall. This is the busiest time of year for me and our church, and this year we decided to have a baby. Yes, both my wife & I and the church decided to have a baby...of sorts.

Michelle (my wife) is due next week with our fourth child. Our church is "due" next Sunday as we launch a new campus. These are both extremely exciting opportunities. All at the same time. And I have no idea how it's all going to work out. What I do know is that God is in control, and we're seeking to trust him.

As you think about the next couple weeks would you pray for God to do "far more abundantly than all that we ask or think"? I know this is a busy time for everyone, so we need God's guidance and grace to keep our eyes fixed on him and to take advantage of the opportunities he has given.

If you're in Oxford, come be a part of what God is doing with Oxford Bible Fellowship. We gather together on Sundays this Fall, and in homes through our Community Groups. If you are a student at Miami check out the campus ministries. For the Sunday schedule see here. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks for praying, and I hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis